Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented time. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting all our families, businesses, communities, and our way of life. During this time, I wanted to reach out and update you on how we're approaching the situation at Aberdeen Fabrics.
Aberdeen Fabrics is committed to the health, safety, and welfare of our employees, families and communities, with a strong dedication to meeting our customers' needs. We are open for business with a solid long-term position and remain fully prepared to meet what could be a new normal for our customers, markets, and industry over the next 6-18 months and beyond.
Our recent improvements include:
• Upgrades to our processes with the reconditioning, deep-cleaning, and extensive sanitation of our equipment and facilities
• Enhancements to our software quality control systems
• Positioning inventory both internally, and with our supply chain to solidify our ability to quickly meet both immediate and long-term demand from our customers
• Developing new products that are suitable for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) like masks and gowns, including antimicrobial products for display and divider applications
• Maintaining safety and training that are consistent with state and federal orders and recommendations to mitigate the spread of COVID-19
Remember when you buy from Aberdeen Fabrics, you are purchasing knits made and sold in USA. Our US centric business and supply chain places us in a unique position to:
• Get product to your business quickly and cost-effectively
• Ship what you need, when you need it, without ordering a container months in advance, with minimal up-front investment
• Receive consistent quality and quantity without worrying about tariffs, customs, or other hidden fees or surcharges associated with international shipments
• Provide reliable and responsive US-based customer service
• Support the US economy and keep US workers employed
We at Aberdeen Fabrics recognize that our success, and the success of our customers, depends on superior product quality, outstanding customer service, and the dedication and pride that comes with being "Made in the USA".
Thanks and best regards,
Tim Gallagher, President
Aberdeen Fabrics, Inc.